Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These site Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to your use of this site. By visiting or using this site, or by agreeing to the Terms during the registration process, you accept these Terms. Continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of any revisions to these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Content provided by the Florida Market Assistance Plan (FMAP) presented in this website is for informational purposes only. FMAP disclaims any and all warranties with regard to the website and website information, including without limitation:
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, infringement or title;
- Any warranty of quality, functionality, operability, use or performance of this website or information on this website;
- Any warranty of the accuracy, completeness or validity of data or information communicated through the website or included in the website information;
- Any warranty of the continuous availability of the website or website information, or that the website or website information will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Any warranty that the website information or other files or data available for access or downloading will be free of infection, viruses, or other code manifesting harmful, contaminating, or destructive properties; or
- Any warranties arising from course of dealing, trade usage, trade practice or otherwise.
FMAP does not represent or warrant that any defects in the website or errors in the website information will be corrected.
User ID and Password
This site requires a user identification code ("User ID") and a password for access. Unauthorized use of or access of this site is strictly prohibited.
In accessing this site, you agree that:
- FMAP is entitled to act on instructions received under your User ID and password;
- FMAP is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not the direct result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of FMAP;
- You will keep your password confidential and you will notify FMAP immediately if you believe someone else has obtained your User ID and password or any unauthorized access to this site has occurred or may occur; and
- FMAP may block access to this site without prior notice if we believe your User ID and password are being used by someone other than you, if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur, or for other reasons.
You may not use this site in any manner that could damage or overburden any FMAP equipment or software. You may not use any means of systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site. You may not obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to any material or information on this site that is protected by passwords, PIN or required login identification through any means not expressly authorized by FMAP. You may not use the login information of another person, unless they specifically authorized you to do so.
Third Party Sites
This site contains links to other Internet sites that are not maintained by FMAP. Unless otherwise stated, FMAP makes no warranties or representations regarding these websites or the products or services offered on them. FMAP does not control the privacy or security practices of third parties, or the locations where they process data. You should read the privacy and security policies of the other sites, as their practices may differ from FMAP.
Jurisdiction and Enforceability
Use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
If any provision of these Terms is held unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and in effect to the fullest extent possible.
Jurisdiction and Venue
For any claim or dispute that arises under these Terms, exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be with a court of competent jurisdiction in Leon County, Florida. You consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and agree to accept service of process issued by such courts.
You may not use FMAP’s name or trademarks in any way that implies affiliation with, or an endorsement, sponsorship or approval by FMAP without express written permission.
Various text, forms and images appearing on this site are used under license by FMAP for this site. These materials are for viewing purposes only. Any reproduction may be prohibited under federal/state copyright or trade secret laws.
Personal Use Only
You will use the site only for your personal, noncommercial use unless you and FMAP have agreed otherwise in writing. Use in connection with policies or accounts with FMAP in the name of your business is considered personal use.
Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized representative of FMAP. Any delay or omission by FMAP to exercise any rights under these Terms shall not be construed to waive any rights.
The section titles and headings are not part of the Terms and are not to be used in interpreting the Terms.
If you have registered at this site, we will notify you of any material changes to these Terms by using any of the contact information you have provided to us. These changes will not apply to disputes that arise prior to the effective date of the change.
Certain provisions of these Terms by their nature shall continue in full force and effect after termination, including authorizations you have granted, the Disclaimer of Warranties and Jurisdiction/Enforceability.